Register as a stallholder for the Kilifi Festival
BIZ BAZ EVENTS invites you to be part of the 1st edition of THE KILIFI FESTIVAL OF MUSIC AND ARTS, a two day event celebrating the diversity and richness of our music, arts and culture.
The festival will be held on the first weekend of September, kicking off from 10 am on Saturday 1st September and running until 6.30 pm on Sunday 2nd September. The venue is at the Kilifi Airstrip, next to the Mnarani Club.
There will be quite a number of activities this weekend all in support of Kilifi and its community. Our aim is to put Kilifi on the map!
- Live entertainment from Harry Kimani, Makadem, Ray C, Mzee Ngala, Fena, Murfy’s Flaw and other upcoming performers
- DJ Mikhail Kuzi on 1st September from 11pm to dawn
- Craft fair with various crafts and products on offer
- “Know Kilifi” village showcasing the Kilifi way of life, business and other opportunities to be found in Kilifi
- And working with Kilifi Gold Triathlon on Saturday 1st. The triathlon will start and end at the Kilifi Airstrip and all participants will be able to attend the festival free. Money raised will be donated to the Friends of Kilifi District Hospital Trust (www.kilifigoldtriathlon.org)
There is just so much happening and to be offered by taking part in the festival!
Kilifi Festival Craft Fair:
- There will be a limited number of stalls available for exhibitors.
- All stalls that are available are size: 10ft x 10ft.
- Exhibition cost: Kshs 20,000.00. THIS DOES NOT APPLY FOR FOOD AND DRINK STALLS.
- Dates: Sat 1st and Sun 2nd September at the Kilifi Airstrip.
- All exhibitors will have full access to the live performances and other activities that will be ongoing.
- Exhibitors will have one day to set up on Fri 31st August.
- Craft Fair will be open daily from 10am to 6.30pm.
- All exhibitors will be required to donate one of their products or a shopping voucher in support of the Friends of Kilifi District Hospital Trust raffle.
- Non profits, Charities and Trusts are encouraged to apply. Biz Baz Events sponsors participation at their events. Please ensure you attach copies of relevant licenses and registration documents in order to be considered for sponsorship.
- Applications must be received by Friday 10th August 2012.
- While all suitable applicants will be considered, Biz Baz Events Ltd reserves the right of admission and participation.
- All successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of receiving the application.
- Payment terms and conditions will be sent to all successful applicants.